Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Day 5 - Lolita Challenge

This day stopped me for about year.
Since year ago I didn't have even wishlist.
So I waited for some things I'll like to own appear.
And it took while.
Also I'm not sure if it's already 10.
I think still maybe not...
...let's see!

Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.


01. I think it should be my beloved platform boots!





Couldn't find better pic...sorry (=___=)"
 That was one of things which I was sure about.
And I needed new one. *sigh*
 But good news!
They should be on way to me!!!
\(^o^)/
*Happy Me is happy* 


 02. In white also count as separate? lol



Because I DO really NEED them!!!
(*A*)
They're beautiful.
But I was forced to buy bed now...
...so no white now (;A;)


 03. For about 2 years maybe the only dresses
I always really wanted!!!



 D.Walkure by Metamorphose.
In black gonna be the best!!!
Because I simply love uniforms!


04. Speaking about D.Walkure and uniforms...




 Male version is also pretty awesome don't you think?!
(*A*)


05. For quite long I also really want these nails!



These beauties are from Suppurate System,
which unfortunatelly 
closed bussiness now.
*sigh*
I really liked this brand a lot.
I have two rings and eyepach from it.


06. The currently need is this outfit!



Le Petite Prince outfit by I'm not sure now, 
but I think it's Alice and the Pirates.
I really like Little Prince a lot...and this is just awesome!!!


07. Also long time wanted item!



Book shaped bag.
(Because I already have coffin one!)
But not just some!
I wanted exactly this one!
Blue Bird print on cover.
Because I adore that book.
It's very lovely.
And I already ordered it as this Xmas present.
I'll be happy I hope!


08. This coat



It's from h.NAOTO.
I'm not sure if it's current STEAMPUNK colelction now.
But it was love on first sigh.
Even that it was wore by THAT man I don't really like...
...here:


I'm sorry (I'm not!!!) I just don't like him.
But let's admit he looks good here...
...and let's pretend I NEVER said it!!!


 09. Current need!



Please take Gackt's photo just as illustrative photo.
(maybe lol)
I just decided (upon many things)
I need priest robe!!!

Please just don't ask why lol


10.

 Uhm...okay...there is nothing...I knew it!!!

So number 10 gonna be updated once...
...maybe lol

That's FINALLY move in challenge!!!
(After year!!!)



P.S. Did you also noticed that I always 
post a lot after New year?!
 Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment