Thursday, December 5, 2013

Halloween...late~

Well...Halloween~
Halloween was before month already.
Yes...yes I know.
I'm late with this...
But you may get used to this.
ψ(`∇´)ψ うきょきょきょ

But I have some of nice photos from that one so
Here you go...


Name: Lucius de Cay
Job: Dollmaker
Age: Unknown

The character I made for this halloween meeting
was dollmaker named Lucius de Cay.

Story is easy, but I think later I'll put him to more complex one.

He lost his wife and he sacrificed his mortality
for spend ages and ages in making doll,
which look like her.


Here is Lucius with his latest doll.
She is very very cute don't you think?


And she have very nice dresses, no?


Lucius in cape...I think he tried
Undertaker cosplay (lol)


I really like these lamps.
So cute and arabic-like.
Nice for teahouse~



And since my doll was hungry.
I bought her yummy cuscus~
Together with my touareg tea.


And when I went home by train...
my eye lenses traveling kit.


Parts of my costume

And now some of shot pictures?


Doll with Mother Nature - Fall ver.


Just cleaning my pants


Back photo and me, holding
Doll's dresses...like whole time~


RUN! Death is on stairs!
And we next to her~


Checking Ophelia bloomers? (^^")


End good, everything good....HUUUUUG~


No comments:

Post a Comment