Tuesday, December 10, 2013

This night

This day just started...
But really strange way.

First watch CLAMP in Wonderland.
Bringing back lot of old memories.
Haha...right now I even send
message to Fuma-chan.

I miss Fuma-chan so much.
It's already years we saw each other
last time.

Fuma-chan is really close to my heart.



But I really like lot of CLAMP stories.
They make you laugh a lot.
And they make you cry a lot.

But somehow everytime it ends good, no?

And we...I...I need such a stories in my life.
Stories which makes you feel
everything...EVERYTHING
can end good.

Even your life that you don't assume to.
But it's like this.
With such a hope and knowing inside
it's not impossible anymore.

And you know what you should do...

NEVER GIVE UP!!!


Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment