Thursday, December 12, 2013

Kaya - Gothic




Finally listened Kaya's new album Gothic
And I totally like it very much!!!

Even that Kaya is very beautiful with those light hair,
his music is still same cool.

Also I got surprised that he compose some song.
Little bit remind me of Hora's solos...just a little but.
But it's totally cool.
I tried to compose electro song, and it's not easy.
I think Kaya did good job.

And I got really hard time with
"Which of there composed Hora?"
(=__=)"
For some reason I'm kinda Hora freak with Kaya's songs.
(Even his solo)

But KALM do awesome job as well even that I like him less.
I should drowl again over Remains of Mind.
And also Gothic version of older songs are...
....awww...my piece of cake.

I strongly recommend you to listen Traumerei.
I wanna go sleep right now~
(and I really should!)

But which song totally took my breath off...
Even that I heard previews it still surprised me!
It was Danse Macabre!!!

Something not so Kaya-like...but...but...
I LOVE THAT SONG!!!
(;A;)
Sorry (^.^)"

Cannot be helped! *sigh*

So right now, I see it to last round of Danse Macabre
And then good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment