Thursday, December 5, 2013

What's new at my garden~


Yeah...I can not help it.
Still play that game and it's still fun!
I like it really

So first something new and then I have some more pictures.

There are new pets! (^o^)/
Hooray!!!
Horse
Racoon
(Tanuki...yes >:D)
And mouse~


 This cutie is my first sheep.
It's owned by Hime.
She named this one Hizaki.
But we call it "Sheepzaki"
Cute lamb, no?

I think that's all pictures I have for now.
Let's look at some old.


I got lot of candy gifts at Halloween
(*w*)
First part of halloween event was funny pumpking's
Second one, elegant victorian bloody roses.


My new house look.
old victorian cat-rose mansion
Do you like it?
I love it!!!
And see a littlecute bats ~


Like every year, these cute ghosts
placed special gold butterflies
on plants on halloween,
Ilike designer's sense for detail~


And ghost floating in river on ball...lol


Sorry to say this, but this sexy man
was sexy even in costume (*w*)
Next to him is me.
In last year's black lily dress and hat
And this year star wand and halloween wig I won!
Super rare item it was! (*o*)


I wasn't able to sell more pumpkings (T.T)


And finally!
One hundred special plants!
I'm awesome ( ̄~ ̄;)




No comments:

Post a Comment