Thursday, March 14, 2013

Just small info


( ̄0 ̄)こ( ̄ー ̄)ん( ̄〇 ̄)ば( ̄ー ̄)ん( ̄〇 ̄)わ

I don't know what to write here...
*facepalm*
I wanted to post some my "Ages old lolita photos" but...
...I don't have them anymore (^.^")

I need to pick them up from someone else first~

Lately I have some...probably I can call it "Artist mood"!
But first I need to finish one picture!

Then others...
Probably gonna sew kimono for a concert.
I want to make really bright one.
Happy collors.
Big flowers.
But still good for kimono.

I didn't found anything like this...
BUT
I decided to take one fabric I saw in shop at summer.
Then I already made design of kimono from that fabric.

Of course it's not ordinary kimono.
I was thinking about add some black PVC fabric and laces.
I hope it'll look good!

Thenk I was even thinking about make some new design.
Something spring or summer~
Nice and light~

But lately I'm lot into Macabre.
I mean...It's not totally my style.
But I kinda like this way of art.
It calms me.
I wanna at least try it! (>_<)

And I think probably last thing...
I was even thinking about design and make some accessories.
Lolita or aristocratic ones.
One of my favorite brands is Suppurate System.
(I told you I like Macabre and this is kinda like it!)
I already have some ideas of what I can make.
And for now it's still possible for me to make it!

So...Wish me good luck!!!

Oh...at all there is one information I wanna wrote!
I add the "Follower" button.
So you can follow me now.
Public or hiden.
As you wish~
Thanks!

☆^ヽ(*^-゚)vThank you♪v(゚∇^*)/^☆

No comments:

Post a Comment