Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sleepover


Today I sleptover at Misaki's place~

We had lot of food, lot of fun and not so much of sleep! XD

Some photos~



Me as "Reita" lol XDDDD


All things I bought in city while meeting her XD
I made that necklace myself. (^.^)
Then two manga keychains...they're really cute~
Hello Kitty card for my friend's B-day...I don't think she'll be happy XDDD
Collar and skull bandana~ (*.*)


Oh...my body in one of her corsets...this one was really beautiful~


Our dinner...it was about 11pm
I made pancakes and tomato salad.
And Misaki made meat~
It was totally yummy~ *.*



Morning balcony...we went sleep then...after 6am.

AAAAAAAALL time with music...I showed her more of D~
Aww...we laughed sooo~ much.
Even that originaly we wanted to watch Bunraku, this was good as well (^.^")


Breakfast was rest of pancakes...this time sweet version.
Crud with brown sugar and this raspberry base...it was with scent of roses as well~


...and another part of breakfast...eggs and bacon (*.*)


And this is how it ended...Hiroki on her wallpaper~
All over the flat TV...ooooh OoO




My keys with new keychains~


This is my acompany in this flat~

No comments:

Post a Comment