Monday, March 4, 2013

My late B-day post!

Do you know that I had B-day not so long before?
22.2

Kinda strange date not?  (^.^)"
But I didn't celebrate it as I want.
With family even with friends.

Since my friends can't get together...it's sad and currently 
I'm not that rich to celebrate with them one by one (T.T)
I wanted to have celebration...there were just two times in my life 
I had celebration with my friends.

Never mind!
Maybe next time...or next time...or...
(笑)

Hey! But I still got some presents! (^.^)

From my parents ticket to Paris~ O(≧∇≦)O


From my stalker-friend I got BLOOD CD! O(≧∇≦)O
From Fu~ki times!
Limited Edition!
She's crazy!
But everytime suprise me, really!


And from another friend I got homemade muffins-cupcakes...
-I don't know what's right name...nevermind!-
Weeeee~ll...it took us week to meet but they're sooooooooo~ delicious!
O(≧∇≦)O
Yummy~



A~nd...my yesterday dinner (^o^)/
Last of it...



6 comments:

  1. wow *-* now I have a perfect idea what will I get you next year ... such a shame that you can´t have birthday twice a year XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have to admit that I´m little bit weird XD but I just like to give you presents ... because you´re happy then and it is really lovely to see you happy :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honored I'm in this post haha xD I'm really soooo glad you liked them <3 ^^

    ReplyDelete