Sunday, March 3, 2013

This blog don't have enough of egoism! >___< WHY?!

Haha...I didn't post anything about Paris...
Yeah I know...maybe later today or tomorrow...
Maybe...
But I do have some really nice photos...>:D

Since this blog name...there is not enough of egoism, no?
Is it?
I don't think so...

Maybe I should add some.


Today my friend came to my place and want me do some new hair cut to her.
So I tried...but it was fun with her.
Like this:
"Why do you want Moon Child when you still make fun of it and laugh to that movie." (Poor Gackt)
"Because I wanna watch that movie, make fun of it and laugh..."
Yeah...I do laugh to Moon Child! >:D
It's clumsy movie! XDDD


And I don't like HYDE! >___<"


And now let make me this post more egoistic with some of my photo! >:D






2 comments:

  1. Haha :D Yeah it was fun xD I really enjoyed it and you have awesome room !!!

    ReplyDelete