Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sewing time - Kimono


Since there was Orochi concert last Sunday it was perfect reason for wearing kimono
Since Orochi are inspired by japanese folklore

Orochi this year (Ba. Shin, Vo. Ushiwaka, Gu. Yukimura)

I was at thair concert two years before and also in kimono
Well...it was wa-loli outfit
So it looks like tradition now. 
ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ ワーイ

And I really like to have kimono or kimono inspired outfit.
Not so long before I sew top for my Gakupo to Paris Manga.
 This time I decided to sew new one.

I planed this one from start of summer, since I saw that fabric.
Unfortunately it's still not 100% done since I didn't find good black lace.

Fabric print
First was really difficult to decide if this fabric and my original design.

I made photo in bad angle...it don't look this stupid~ XD



But on the way from that weekend at hime's I made lil bit more elegant then previous one and with using corset.

I always wanted to try kimono with corset.
Or wa-lolita with corset 
(hope comming next time)



New design~


And hime helped me a lot with pattern, because I wanted it to be of the shoulders.
But since I have different width I have to help myself alone!
And I did it! And even some fabric left!
ヽ(^◇^*)/ ワーイ




And also I repaired my sewing mashine so I don't have no more problems with it!
\(^ ^)/

And I sew and sew and sew...meters of fabric all night~

Sewing...

Sewing...

Sewing...


Break for bath~ O(≧∇≦)O

And then I finally tried it on under the corset.
 There is kinda problem, the fabric is crumpling really much.

Haha...not ironed collar so it look strange
Well...in the end I finished it in time!

As I said from start...it's not 100% finished.
I want to put big black lace on the fringe of collar and sleeves.
And I still don't know if I'll have petticoat or just shorts.
So it still need to be finished.
Then it'll be really cool~
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

Oh...and by the way...
I'm blond again~




1 comment:

  1. It was awesome already ... I'm looking forward to see how it will look with the lace :3

    ReplyDelete