Monday, March 18, 2013

Ruined but awesome weekend~

2013. 03. 26

Haha...I got the time machine, get back and released this post in past even that today is 26th March! >:D

Sorry...can't be helped~
\(--)/ 

But before week I went to visit my friend to another city
And to the date I should have with another girl~

This is what I planed...
As usual~
But I get used so I'm not that surprised when it happens~

 ̄Д ̄ =3 ハァ 

 I don't really remember when my train went...
I chose one, but there were some delay so I took another.
It went lil bit longer way (more stations) but I didn't like to waiting for the first train
It was from Berlin and they had to change whole train because of some problem.
So all people will get to new train...never!
But it wasn't that bad...~


At the end I arrive.
Hime already waited there for me~
And then we went to coffe and then for wine.

When we get to her home I met her parents.
They're sooooooooooooooo~ lovely
(*≧▽≦)♪
Really they're really nice to me.
And her dad cook really good~ Yummy O(≧∇≦)O

But we got really funny evening...
Full of tea with milk, wine and music~
I really enjoyed it sososososososoooo~ much (laugh) ♡
 And we went sleep around 5am (^∇^")  

Look what hime made me look like~ (O.o")

And get up around noon... 
 And I wrote that girl about that we should meet later for that date.
She didn't even reply me.
On message.
On call.
Wasn't online.
Ok...I'm not gonna intrude her.
 
So I stayed at hime's place~
 Muhehehe~ >:D
We watched nearly whooooole Node of Scherzo~♪ 


 

Btw...sleeping hime >:D she'll kill me prob...^^"


All at all...it was totaly cool and awesome weekend~
I can't wait till come to her place again~
She and her parents were really nice to me~
Awww...♡

I wish that hime lives closer~ σ(TεT;)


Me and hime...both without make-up...I look lil bit angry (O.o)


My weekend didn't go like was planned.
But end up maybe even better...!
And I got this as B-day present from hime~



Please hime-chan...don't kill me~ 
m(_ _;;m ゴメン

No comments:

Post a Comment